GTA San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a 2004 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the fifth main entry in the Grand Theft Auto series, following 2002’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and the seventh installment.
GTA GAME INFORMATION
|Name||GTA san Andreas|
|Developer||Rock Star North|
|Series||Grand Theft Auto|
|Platform||PlayStation 2, Android, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, MORE|
|Modes||Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game|
|Award||VGX Award for Best Performance by a Human Male, MORE|
|Nomination||VGX Award for Best Performance by a Human Male, MORE|
GTA GAME PLAY
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is similarly structured to the previous two games in the series OF gta mode. The company gameplay consists of elements of third-person shooter and a driving game, affording the player a large, open environment in which to move around. On foot, the player’s character is capable of walking, running, swimming (the first Grand Theft Auto game in which diving and swimming without drowning is possible), limited climbing, and jumping, as well as using weapons and various forms of hand to hand combat. Players can operate a variety of vehicles, including automobiles, boats, airplanes, helicopters, trains, tanks, motorcycles, and bicycles. Players may also import vehicles rather than steal themall in GTA san Andreas.
GTA NEW FEATURES
- Assets — Places where the player can periodically go to collect a predetermined amount of money.
- Businesses — There are many different types of businesses featured.
- Carl “CJ” Johnson — The protagonist of the game.
- Cheats — Cheat codes are available for the PS2/3, Xbox,Xbox 360 and PC versions.
- Collectibles — Information about types of items that can be collected.
- Criminal ratings — A list of the different criminal ratings in San Andreas and how many points that is needed to reach them.
- Gameplay Features — Gameplay mechanics and features in San Andreas.
- Gang Warfare — Gang Warfare is a tactical section of gameplay which involves taking over enemy gang territories.
- Girlfriends — Information on all six girlfriends in San Andreas.
- Main Story Missions — Walkthroughs for all of the main story missions.
- People — The people who make the gameworld immersive.
- Plot — The whole plot that makes the gameworld story understandable.
- Radio Stations — The radio stations heard in-game.
- Restaurants — See the food-chains in San Andreas.
- Restricted Areas — Restricted areas such as Area 69 and The Easter Basin Naval Base.
- Safehouses — All of the accessible safehouses and how to obtain them.
- Places — Many different locations are within San Andreas, which one might want to visit them all.
- Schools — Information about the types of schooling offered, such as the Pilot School.
- Statistics — Different statistics used to track the progress of the game.
- Vehicle Missions — Missions available to specific vehicles.
- Vehicles — A list of the numerous vehicles found in the game
- Weapons — A list of the various weapons found in the game.
- Achievements and Trophies— A list of achievements and trophies found in the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.